Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Kind Of Doctor Treats An Ingrown Hair?

LIMITS TO POWER AND THE PROMISES OF GOD? God wants to teach

I think today we limit God with our doubts and disbelief. The Scripture says about Israel: "Yes, they went back, tempted God and limited the Holy One of Israel" (Psalm 78:41). Israel turned away from God because of unbelief.

I hope to God most areas of our lives, but our faith always has boundaries and limits. At least, we have a small area blocked and which really doubt that God will act. For example, many readers have prayed for the healing of my wife Gwen. But often, when it comes to the health of their own husbands, wives, sons or daughters, limit God.

I limit myself closer to God in the area of \u200b\u200bhealth. I prayed for the physical health of many and have seen God perform miracle after miracle. But when it comes to my own body to limit God. I have let it be afraid of God in me. Take medication or run to a doctor before praying for myself. I'm not saying it's wrong to go to the doctor. But sometimes it fits the description of those who "did not seek the Lord, but the physicians" (2 Chronicles 16:12).

I ask: Do you pray to God to be torn down the walls in China or Cuba, but when it comes to the salvation of his own family, you do not have a pinch of faith? Do you think: "God does not want to do this. My loved one is a difficult case. God does not seem to hear me in this matter." If this is true, you do not like God is watching. You're ignoring their roads. The desire of God is "do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine, according to the power that worketh in us" (Ephesians 3:20).

God said: "David, you've tied my hands, I've chained. How I can heal you when you really do not think I will? You certainly should not I be God in you. And I say that I am not going to know unless you know that I'm more willing to give you what you are to receive. "Israel murmured

continuously, "Can God ...? McLaren, made a way for us through the Red Sea, but can he give us bread?" God gave them bread. In fact, a table spread for them in the desert. "But can he give us water?" He asked Israel. And He gave them water from a rock. "But can he give us flesh?" He gave them the meat from the sky. "But can free us from our enemies?" Again and again God provided and delivered in each area. However, the people spent forty years saying: "Can God ...? What ...?"

Dear God, we should say," God can! God can! " He did and He will! God can and God will do what we ask and believe that it is capable of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment