Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recommended Painkillers Before Waxing

STILL THINK?

recently had an extraordinary experience in my time of meditation with the Lord. His voice whispering to me asked: "Do you still believe?"

"Do you think that even I love you unconditionally, you are now being guided by the Holy Spirit, that I keep in my flask every tear you shed here in this place, at this very hour, in perfect God's will?

"Do you think all things are working together for the good of those who love me, I hear your prayers, even when you have no audible words to express them, when everything seems dark and overwhelming, when fear takes over your mind and soul and when it appears to have closed the heavens?

"David, I still think I feed all living things, sea fish, livestock, birds and all reptiles? Do you still think I have counted every hair on your head and I note All birds that have fallen on the earth? Do you really think?

"Do you still think even if death comes to your loved ones? Do you still believe you've testified, I give comfort and strength to face even the grave? "Do you still think I love you and forgive all your sins past, present and your sins I'll forgive all your sins future if you rest and you trust me? Do you think that I understand when Satan sends his messengers to deploy against you lies, doubts, profanity, fear and despair?

"Do you still think you're in the palm of my hand, that your salvation are more precious than gold that eternal life is your future, there is no power you can snatch from my hand and I am moved by every disease and affliction that stand? Do you still believe that these things are true? "

My answer is absolutely YES! Yes Lord, I still believe all this and more, much more!

Read all of Psalm 103 and ask, "Do you still believe? Do I believe everything he says?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment