Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Best Airsoft Gas Sniper Rifle



"Renoir." What I say this word? In literal terms, pay means "give up something and give it to someone else." Shed also represents something that has been given to you. This may include your possessions, your power, your goals, and even his life.

Christians today hear a lot about life surrendered to God. But what does that mean exactly? It refers to the act of giving life to Jesus that he has bestowed upon you. Is to relinquish control of their rights, power, direction, all the things you do and say. You give your life completely to Jesus' hands for him to do as he pleases.

Jesus himself lived a life surrendered: "I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me" (John 6:38). "But I seek not my glory" (8:50). Jesus never did anything for himself. He did not move or speak any words without being instructed by the Father. "... I do nothing of myself, but, as the Father taught me, I speak ... because I always do what pleases him" (8:28-29).

The full performance of Jesus to the Father is an example of how to live. You may say, "Jesus was God incarnate. Her life was rendered before coming to earth. "But life surrendered to God is not imposed on anyone, including Jesus.

"Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down my life to take it again. No one takes, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay and I have power to take it again "(John 10:17-18).

Jesus was saying, "Make no mistake. The act of surrender to the Father is totally dependent on me. I choose to put my life. And I do because some guy said to do so.

Nobody is taking my life me. My Father gave me the right and privilege of putting my life. He also gave me the freedom to pass this cup and avoid the cross. But I choose to do out of love and give myself entirely to him. "

Our heavenly Father has given us all the same right: the privilege of choosing a life surrendered to Him. No one is forced to give their lives to God. The Lord does not make us sacrifice our will and surrender our lives to him. He freely offers us a Promised Land, full of milk, honey and fruit. But we can choose not to enter that place of abundance.

The truth is that we can have both of Christ as we want. To live fully surrendered to his word and leadership we have a relationship with him as deep as long for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment