They went ... and it hurts. As if I had torn a piece of my body ...
From now on, we no longer just a street apart. I will not hear greetings from her balcony, and I'm going to look to school ... Neither
"Aunt Pali, tas up? I can upload?" all these last morning ...
From now on, we separated 500km. And that is something.
I know it could be worse ... they could be many more. Could have an ocean in between, as with my other sobris also strange with all my heart every day ...
From now on, we lose the daily contact, know what is the favorite flavor ice cream, what is the song you sang today in the garden, or as they called her best friend ...
As of today I have to learn to live apart from them ... and it hurts SO MUCH!!
But it is YOUR decision, not mine. They hope that there will be better, and I wish that there are what they are looking for.
already passed me angry, I resigned myself ... but the pain is felt throughout the body.
and I love you and miss you ... even if you were half an hour ago.
0 comments:
Post a Comment