truly know God Who have learned to recognize his voice above all others. He wants you to be absolutely convinced that he wants to talk and say things that you have never seen or heard before.
Not long ago, the Lord showed me that I still hesitate to recognize your voice when it speaks to my soul. I know that He speaks and the sheep need to know the voice of the Lord. But I doubted my ability to hear. Wasted my time "examining" the voice he heard. And it was something too big or too mysterious to me, I thought, "This can not be God. Moreover, the devil can speak. Meat speech, lying spirits speak." A multitude of voices come to us all the time! ... How I can know God's voice?
I think three things are required of those wishing to hear the voice of God:
1. You must have an unshakable confidence that God wants to speak. Should be fully persuaded and convinced. In fact, he is a God who speaks! He wants you to know His voice so that you can do His will. What God says, do not go beyond the bounds of Scripture. There has to be "selected" or have a PhD to understand the voice of God. All you need is a heart that says: "I believe God wants to talk to me."
2. You must have quality time and silence. Must be willing to spend time alone with God and silence any voice other than Him is true that God speaks to us all day, but each time God wanted to do something in my life, your voice has made this when I locked up with him and I left out other voices, other than his own.
3. You should ask faith. We do not get anything from God (including hearing his voice) unless you really believe that he is able to express their thoughts and give us the ability to understand His perfect will for us.
Jesus said: "What father among you, if his son asks for bread, will give a stone? Or if he asks for fish, fish rather than give him a serpent? Or if he ask a egg, will give a scorpion? " (Luke 11:11-12). That is, "If you ask your heavenly Father a word, a clear direction, a divine correction, or a particular need, for a moment, do you believe that He will allow intrude the devil and fool? "
God jokes! He will not let the devil fool you. When God speaks, His peace manifests! And Satan can not counteract this peace. If you is in a place of rest and quiet, believing that God can speak, then you have a certainty that never changes. You can return to God a thousand times and will receive the same word, because this is the truth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment