Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Electric Tortur Movie

New Year ... Happy Birthday Palito new

Yes, I know it sounds weird New Year in mid-February ... but I have the feeling that the year just started back after the holidays.
vacations that help us relax from the hustle of last year, to reflect, project, etc ...

The 2010 was a year that really struck me the floor. Nothing went as I planned, and sometimes it is terrible, sometimes it's good. Received
attacks on all fronts, the health, the most difficult to win ...
The beginning of 2011 was no better, but as for my 2011 starts today, everything that happened in January and so far I think part of 2010. If reading this think I need therapy, I tell them that since I started! One of the unplanned things that emerged in the early days of 2011 was that I started going to the psychologist ... I could not myself with everything that came over me!

And I decided to write this blog, was already thinking, but an event of such unexpected, on vacation, I made up my mind completely. (Thanks Mora, Angel, Naomi and the rest of us Randi visited!)

So I wish you all a VERY HAPPY 2011 and presented them to the new (beta version ... that is being tested yet) 2.0.11 PALIT


With

new year, I can think a thousand things I want to make, prepare, BE, projects, ideas ... Where to start? What I do know is where to look for an answer ...
In my Bible says
"But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way" (1 Corinthians 14:40).
So that is my goal number 1 for this 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment