God has always wanted a people who walk completely dependent on him in the eyes of the world. So he took the insignificant little nation of Israel and isolated in a desert. He placed it in a series of tests in order to produce a people who trust him under any circumstances. God wanted Israel could testify, "I can pass any test, any difficulty, even those that go beyond my abilities. How? I know my God is with me on each occasion. He carried me across. "
Consider the statement of Moses to Israel:" [God] humbled you, made you go hungry "(Deuteronomy 8:3). God was saying, "I orchestrates your test. It was the devil. I had all the bread and meat would need. I was ready to send it the sky at any minute. Everything was stored, waiting to receive him. But I kept it for a while. I did this for a period. He was waiting for you max out your unit yourself. I wanted to bring to a crisis point where only I could deliver. I allowed you to experience the limits of your wits, a human impossibility. This would lead to a miracle of deliverance from me. "
Today the Lord is still looking for people who depend entirely on him. He wants a church to testify both in words and actions that God is all powerful for them. He wants to see a lost world he works powerfully for those who love Him.
Job said, "He know my way: if you test me, come forth as gold "(Job 23:10). Here is an incredible statement, especially when we consider the context in which Job said. Job
suffered one of the worst trials that a human being could happen. She lost all her children in an accident, then his wealth and possessions were gone. Finally, Job lost his physical health. All these things happened in a short period of time and therefore, we were greatly overwhelming.
However, God had placed on that road Job. And only the Lord knew where it would eventually. The plan was so divinely God orchestrated that even allowed Satan to afflict Job. Job's why I could not see God in anything that happened: "If I go forward, I find, if the West, not discover. If he shows his power in the north, I do not see, nor do I see if it is hidden in the south. Plus he know my way "(Job 23:8-10).
Job was saying, "I know that God knows what I'm enduring. And he knows the way to go. My Lord is testing me right now. And I am confident he will bring me out the other side and I will have a stronger faith. Come clean and purified, with a faith more precious than gold.
0 comments:
Post a Comment