Blood Christ cleanses from all sin - it is our atonement. But above all, is our security. It's the way God makes sure to have a people ready to be fully released. Remember the night of Passover, the Israelites were saved but had not been released yet. They still had to face a Red Sea, a desert, a war against giants, imposing city walls, and some enemy strongholds.
I am convinced that fight before postestades and principalities, to be able to resist passions and temptations (our giants today), I have learned that to be covered by the blood I'm sure. Therefore, despite not being fully released, I am safe from the trial. The enemies of the flesh await me threatening, but the blood has made me a soldier safe.
You can not fight giant down strongholds, or face overwhelming circumstances unless you have absolute certainty of being covered with blood. No matter what I say my heart, no matter how I feel guilty or condemned, no matter the voices that whisper me, I should know, without doubt, I am saved! I will not go to trial because the blood on the door of my heart keeps me safe in His sight.
We're always doubts about our safety. If God had based our security in the love we have or our good deeds, we would be in greater danger than those who have broken the law because under grace there is a higher demand. God must take away our security hand so that it is based solely on his mercy and his grace. A segurirdad not based on our devotion, or obedience, or our goodness - but only in His mercy. Obedience and devotion are the result of our love for Christ.
It was the unleavened bread that saved the people of Israel but the blood. No Israelite "was in and out" protection of any personal failure. All were safe until it became the trial. Obedience was to put the blood on the doorframe. To us we are called to confess and trust in the atoning blood of Christ.
was never God's intention that His children live in fear, anxiety or guilt. He has prepared for them a break, the perfect and absolute safety of the blood of his beloved Son. With this act of grace, God was saying to Israel, "Now you see that I have secured and out of fear I believe I let free their bodies. I gave that assurance to make them saints. "
The unalterable fact is that there is not something that can be added to the blood of Christ to make us safer. The blood protects us making perfectly acceptable to God and escape their wrath. The apostle Paul says, "Much more, having now been justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath" (Romans 5:9).
0 comments:
Post a Comment