Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Soon Can Syphilis Be Detected

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS love and mercy

I have a short message for those who are experiencing a painful situation and overwhelming. I'm not speaking to those who now enjoy some time off after suffering, who are not under pain or sorrow. Thank God for those times of quiet and rest.

I get a large number of letters of precious followers of Jesus, who are living with deep sentences and incredible crisis: divorce, children on drugs or in prison, the death of a spouse. A woman who is so in love with Jesus has just lost her three children who suffocated in a fire. A shepherd grieves for his wife who left him and their children for a lesbian lover. There are many godly people are overwhelmed with grief and pain.

I have a message for you who are suffering pain and sorrow, you are living with regret and pain. In Psalm 40, David cried, "I have been surrounded by innumerable evils ... Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver: the Lord make haste to help me" (Psalm 40: 12-13). "Rejoice and be glad in you all who seek you ... But I am poor and needy, Lord thinketh upon me. My help and my deliverer art thou, my God do not delay "(40: 16-17).

I've been so blessed and comforted by this line in verse 17: "Lord thinketh upon me." Imagine that. The Lord God who created all things, the God of this universe is thinking about me.

Even now, at this very hour, his thoughts are about you, in your hour of need.

When Israel was captive in Babylon, lamenting the loss of homes and families, enduring grief and trouble, God sent word through Jeremiah: "For I know the plans I have for you saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, not of evil, to give you an expected end (Jeremiah 29:11). God told his people, "Your nightmare will end. I have only good, loving thoughts toward you, and if you seek me with all your heart, you will find me "(see Jeremiah 29:11-13).

God is not angry with you. Saintly persons afflicted, so do not waver in their confidence in him. In times of stress and feelings of loneliness and sorrow, pray. Spill your heart to the Lord. He is thinking of you - and he is working for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment