Monday, September 27, 2010

What Does Mean Booty Women

With Balls Lebanon

When most hits you can make such a journey is that the bread of the food served on board was a little cold you realize you've traveled as a gentleman. In the issue, Jesus Arroyo, representative of the United Nations Association of English, Pedro Carrillo, assistant coach illustrious CAI Zaragoza and also representing Foundation of the same entity, and a humble servant on behalf of all unemployed ex-professional players with an interest and desire to do things. It was a couple of weeks ago when a former coach and friend, José Antonio González, called me and asked if I would be interested in going to Lebanon on a mission to the UN to place sport at the service of development and peace. It took half a second to decide.

I must say I never did the idea where we were going until they rays in Paris and just before I saw the sign board of the gate which read, BEIRUT. At that time Peter and I looked with a slight smile that hid all our fears and without a word we both said: "YOU FIRST". As I said the trip was most enjoyable because I was lucky enough to get my hands on the emergency exit, after paying 50 euros, which bought me peace of mind to go.

good thing about traveling on behalf of the UN is nothing more than some guys getting off the plane, you do not know anything and very polite, you'll come to find out the finger. Then they make that dream we all have to spend the queues for passport control where it ends just the last part of the zipper of his pants and went through the line of diplomatic personnel. Without realizing hardly account and is giving us Welcome to Lebanon all the liaison committee dressed in their uniforms and everything. After the proper introductions and greetings we went to the vehicles. I say car because I could not very well how to call two pieces of armored Land Rovers waiting, our dream come true again in the parking of diplomatic vehicles. When one is preparing to open the door of a conventional car knows that he has more power the shot, make a slight movement of the shoulder and Alehop! you're inside. Well, if we were to do the same when you open the door of an armored car following would happen to us. You operate the handle and do notice slight shoulder movement that the door is still "stuck" to the rest of the car with which you do even harder to pull. If you're not ready you'll end up opening the door slightly, enough so that while you know you beat forward with all the "piñata" in an armored steel edge that you return the teeth to the original state it was before that your parents spent all their savings in orthodontics. All told, this did not happen.

Once in the tank car to the hotel we went through the center of Beirut. Really impressive to see the contrast of buildings with bullet holes and completely ruined by the civil war with others who have subsequently been built, which are clean and enjoy all the architectural fancy stuff you can imagine. Throughout this whole tour our "guardian angels" were giving us brief local history lessons while sorteábamos the myriad of obstacles that arose along the road. Caught my attention the fact that almost no road signs in the city and the cars are pretty much what they want. That might suggest that they are barbarians and savages driving but thinking carefully, I realized that actually we are barbarians. They never stop pitarse each other but not more than a warning that says "Hey you that vo pa'lla "and no dirty looks or insults. There are almost no signs of lanes and can make any money anywhere if you do it with care. Let them understand that everyone has to pass. We have a perfect highway code and all kinds of traffic signs and signals are transformed into beings lumpy green and purple veins as we get behind the wheel and do not stop to rebuke your neighbor. To all this I have said there is traffic police in Beirut. After watching the Lebanese parked in driveways and drive in the opposite direction and without any fear or concern, I wonder, what hell have to do one for getting a fine?

After the ordeal arrived at the hotel Bristol street. I'm surprised to arrive and see that we all have a single room and I was not that of others but mine was hall with a tray of grapes waiting, plasma TV, a wet bar that would have delighted the Lord Neira and stunning sofas . After finding the door leading to my room I left my suitcase. It was a huge room with a bed so big that I had to fill pillows to not miss the company and a bathroom that made me doubt whether to take the quilt to the tub and sleep there. Quick rosette spray and dinner with all the staff who were waiting down the hall for a quick bite.

had to rest, tomorrow we had a long way to the base Miguel de Cervantes and there we would begin our mission. The next day Beirut would first day since until that time was late and could not give a fair opinion on what I deserved such a city. I was impatient and did not know if want to see him let me sleep at ease.


I was wrong ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment