Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Certificate 4 Fitness Answers



Before I even realize I had fallen asleep and now the tune blaring alarm clock absurd to think that however much you like the program while, at the end you just taking real grudge. I shower in the suite-bathroom and change my clothes, I leave the room feeling like a million euros and willing to give a good account of bufett (ja, sorry but I can not help laughing every time I utter call me immature that word) for breakfast. A couple of plates of hummus and bread, four slices of ham, two slices of tomato, a couple of balls of cheese, two cups of coffee a donut and I'm ready for whatever I throw at it. It is usually the toilet. Well, now I'm ready. After failing to get so if you want to be colorao which has made more trips to bufett (ha, I said) I ride one of the tank car and we headed toward the base.

day I like a town Beirut awake, active and full of vitality but get the feeling that this moment will never come not as if burdened with something. Not only is the frantic comings and goings of cars and motorcycles crisscrossing the avenues unmoderated I indicated, but because a city is being rebuilt. Reconstruction has been since 1990. A city that gives the feeling of wanting to regain lost glory due to an eternal confrontation with Israel and also a civil war that turned the local postal idyllic enclaves collector's items. We crossed part of the capital to go out and see, as I mentioned earlier, many contrasts. Huge plazas converted completely devastated and entire cemeteries architectural spit a huge store Mango Zara followed by another. Continue and our guides tell us what he meant for this country the assassination of Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri while teaching us the area where it occurred and compare the results with what would such devastation in the city of Zaragoza.

With the heart a little cramped, a scorching sun and wonderful wanderlust get out of Beirut intact without going over here no longer behave as if they were to ban or were running from something. We made our way down the road clinging to the coast and watching the sea front here enjoy my right to imagine the possibilities real estate in the area. Then I look to my left and see with amazement that we see the mountain through the houses because they are bored or even reduced to rubble. I remember where I am and I come to mind the sad lessons of history received few minutes ago. I can only feel a lump in my throat.

As we move into southern Lebanon, the picture changes slightly. The wonderful beaches and trash are covering for them that pile of sand leading to the clear water of the Mediterranean is not just a whim of Westerners and they do not succumb to our demands. Just before reaching the mountain of garbage in Lebanon, which is remarkable for its strength and height and it is also well known internationally, we stopped at one of the best bakeries in the area at City Sidon., Saida in Arabic The site is spectacular and your desk and modern decor treasure all kinds of baklava and pastries in the area that makes up and down smacking you just entered. As I sip my coffee Lebanese carefully observe the immensity of the mountain of garbage. From afar you can see how it is even a road leading to the summit. I think the big cultural difference that separates our two civilizations in Spain since that would be unthinkable. No one in their right mind would ever put such an aberration in a coastal area to exploit these opportunities (tourist speaking) to every living creature.

hope to the dregs Coffee found its way to the bottom of the cup to catch me without my teeth are black for life, just me and we proceeded. Leave behind an addition to the relief of human waste Lebanese which clearly reveal the intentions of a country more concerned with getting rid of your neighbors to sanitize your backyard. At the end of each other and the house without sweeping.

continue our road to Miguel de Cervantes base touching almost happy "little mountain" and left behind. In less than two hours after crossing there are many Christian villages and a few others of Hezbollah which sets them apart because they identify with yellow. No group takes the graciosillo in comparison with Villareal. No, not me!

Once at the base we were greeted with all presentations and acknowledgments. The base very well kept and the people MORE. We had dinner and then we go to rest and the next day we started early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment