Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jokes For Church Anniversary

SPORTS - Sports - "WHY? With

"Sport has given me everything." No, no, not me, but is in quotes because it is an appointment. The Michael Jordan said. Laura also said Carriches (Judo), Javier Bermejo (Athletics) and probably at some point I will have that emotional ecstasy myself. This simple phrase is so widely used and has been heard by all so many times that it might come canned. Care should be taken with what is said already, and on the basis that it is wrong to generalize which falls too often, this type of claim with confidence always cheat and are just folding.

When an elite athlete lanaza vacuum with such "pearl" is generally not aware of the true reality behind those words. Let's take that sentence and the fun that could be expected to go to interpret literally. Let's analyze what that "everything" that is spoken with such freedom and lightness. As I said before is a mistake to generalize so whatever is said here is nothing more than a mere opinion, mine, which is no more true or more false but quite the opposite.

Clearly, there are several very different levels at which one can play sports, many degrees of dedication and commitment that materially alter the effect of discipline in our lives. I interpret that as something you all must have an absolute commitment. So in this text deductions always thinking will be extracted at the highest levels of sports, the professional. Well, start at the beginning and what I think is best, or should be, important for an individual health.

Sport is health and it is said almost as much joy and freedom as the little phrase in this text is being questioned. The usual sports enables individuals to improve their fitness by reducing fat, increasing muscle mass and strengthen your cardiovascular system. All this is true. So why now after 20 years to strengthen my cardiovascular system, reduce fat and improve my muscle mass, my cartilage, almost non-existent and the small thread that I have to make my knee meniscus squeak and rattles every time I sit down and get up?. Besides the fingers of my hands seem very little to remember when I was little and left shoulder does not seem comfortable in their natural setting and moves to compress a lame.

But not everything is bad in this sport. Education is also an important part in the development of an individual. In my case thanks to the ball I had the opportunity to play and pursue a career in a prestigious American university, all with a happy ending. I call it "final happy "because a server went away with a professional contract signed before the end of the race and a Bachelor of Communication under the arm before returning to set foot on English soil. This, my case is unfortunately not the most common in Spain. It is possible to reconcile some studies with sports, we have many examples, Alfonso Reyes is a civil engineer, but in my opinion is not enough awareness campaign among the talented "shepherds" of today. What happens to all those young-Lebron James carried away by his devotion to the sport and ill-advised by their parents without ever hanging books to selectivity?. Many of these poor souls do not even come to make a living as a professional sportsman and eventually, as my father threatened me, unloading boxes at a port. The saddest thing is that if they played sports galore or to not serve as insurance that they have any chronic injury to stop him. Will be lucky if they can hear them creak as the knees and left shoulder bothered to bend down to pick up a box of newly arrived NIKE in a container ship from China. Of course, I've thrown in the pool board of the drama but I'm sure not to spill drops too far.

boards Now no longer abuse and I work ... oh yes, it's true, look for work. Needless to say I'm no Einstein but I think I'm better prepared academically than some players today and job opportunities are conspicuous by their absence. Yes, I know, times are tough, there is a crisis, blah, blah, blah ... but in short I am coming to America, as did 5 centuries ago, the pilgrims of the Mayflower, seeking a new life and a viable career opportunity .

The other day I read with estpefacción a report in the Heraldo De Aragón where Sheila Smith told us about their suffering. For those who do not know say that this "girl" is simply skater and has 15 world titles, 136 Europeans, 189 national, also holds 4 world records and to make matters worse, on today still has 2 of them. Well, now is that after a lifetime dedicated to the 10 wheels and having won everything, this habit of 32 years is unemployed after working in a store. Why exalts the figure of Sheila and gives him the ear with all kinds of praise while still receiving medals, but when you change the wheels disappear heels all those promises made by politicians?. Look also the "girl" is very good-looking but it seems that now after all what he has done for his country, its land and its people does not serve to create a children's skating school, it only dream of Aragon is all momentum and courage. I can only give me hands on the head every time I hear of you. Why are sports so important when they are in the spotlight and a minute after his last press conference are completely disposable?.

is clear that sports can fill us in many different ways but in turn leaves a huge gap to be filled with the formation of any kind whether academic or professional. I think that, at the time of signing, the professional teams of today should base their arguments for recruiting young talent into a solid academic foundation and not on the shaky promise that his team will have a better chance of sporting success or earning more money. Someday I'll be father and if my son makes the decision to play sports at the highest level and, God willing, we propose a battle between clubs for his services, I bet that my child will not only develop their physical activity at the highest level but also complete a serious and thorough academic training. That way the club to ensure my child deserves a chance to combine the two things will have many more opportunities to play on your computer.

is much talk of that to reach the top in sport you have to sacrifice, take a thing seriously, and devote your purpose a devotion almost complete. Generally reach the highest mean to win titles and medals. Gold medals are the epitome of sporting achievement. For there to be very careful, because in sport, is not gold that glitters. Last

0 comments:

Post a Comment