the end and after much quarrel happy with the videos (still am not a scholar on the visual aspect) I managed to upload to the blog so you can see the entire interview. Do not know if it's good or bad in the end up where you see them because I still have some self-esteem and there are moments that I had to cut out of shame and you know that I had to look the word in the dictionary because I have little.
say it was a very pleasant time spent with Faith and Julian. The trouble is that as you are not allowed enrollarte television a lot and we were eager to do something really funny. Moreover, just as we began to feel more comfortable we ran out of time and we had to go. In the end the experience served to learn something and laugh their guts all told.
0 comments:
Post a Comment