freshly baked creation of the recording studio Cow & Chicken Productions. The video is made in connection with the team ranking for play-offs. " Must be made aware that the fans have been very bad years and now we can enjoy moments of glory. You have to be with the team until the last minute. I commented a bit as it was taxiing. The scene of the athletics track was recorded in 10 minutejos I gave the guys on the team after a weights session. We must thank the effort because they were tired and it was quite "frejquito." The rest was done on my house for a while before bed. There is no way to the Ming for a while before going to bed one.
The image that I'm Tweeting recorded it in retirement because I ran out of space on the memory card at the meeting INEF (professional often cheesy!). Then I added Twitter icon and letters with Final Cut Pro Right after I posted record that making the National Police at the exit of the tunnel del Retiro. If I have a pint of junkie you can not see. At the time I met Boris Izaguirre that did not stop until he made a picture with me. So now we are neighbors. That guy more friendly and polite. The truth is it was a strange day, full of weird but if you like stories that I can continue counting.
I wonder what would happen if one day I have opportunity to express my vision with a decent media and surrounded by professionals.
0 comments:
Post a Comment