Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gown For Rent In Makati

9 years Mom!!

June 4, 1999 : at 13.42hs I became a mom!
From that moment my life changed forever!
never imagined what it would be a mom. I never thought I could love someone so much ...


2000: One year of daily surprise of having a daughter so wonderfully clever (and complicated at the same time !)...


2001: While studying my last subjects to receive an architect, had to deal with the constant questions of my little princess. I also asked for a sister ... Should the time come?


2002:
Sol became older sister! An amazing older sister, happy to be from the start. He started kindergarten and astonished everyone with his amazing vocabulary!


2003: Every day in our lives is filled with the SUN! Where would we be without it! Fills us with joy, amusement, concern, questions of ...


2004: stage is completed, Sol finished kindergarten! Growing sooo fast!!



2005: We started first grade! With great joy, new friends and a great school that welcomed us with open arms!


2006: I remember you sang: "Look at me, God made me this way, I am unique and beautiful for him, gave me eyes to see, feet to run ... and when I finished this book that I am, I looked up and said: Good thing LEFT ME! "
I loved to hear you singing that song ... because YOU DID WELL TO GOD, right?


2007: I think this was the final year of a little girl ... you were growing very fast. Accomplishing many things, learning, showing your incredible creativity, your thousands of talents ...


TODAY!! We are entering a new stage ... according to psychologist we reach the pre-teen! Many changes in every way, and the same love from the first day, but 9 years older !!!!!!!!!!!



I LOVE YOU, SOLCHI! Both no words to describe it ... maybe I have a daughter that you know how I feel about you.
What we do for you, what hurts me to see you mourn, how happy that makes me see you smile, how proud I am to see your achievements, how incredibly grateful I am to God for sending me this gift, this child so special and wonderful ... the fear that gives me watch you grow so fast!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY PRINCESS! May God bless each of your days.
(If you want to say hello, visit THE SMALL little place!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment