I love the changes.
I enjoy trying new things ... never buy twice the same products in the supermarket, to the supermarket I like to change ...
When the detergent is ending, I can not wait to start the new package, because it is different (although the only difference is the color) that I'm using now.
One of the reasons we wanted to be an architect, was precisely that my career is anything but monotonous. Each work is different from above, we face different challenges in each.
there are other things, I realize I'm not in the same way.
This year Cathy kindergarten ends ... and that means I will not have more parent meetings, yard or odd jobs to prepare, or invite me to read a story with my daughter in the living room, etc.
I love kindergarten, because let us be part of the lives of children within the school. Prepare sets for the acts, accompany children when hiking ... I will miss all that.
On the other hand, Solcio is in Grade 4, ie, 2 primary cycle. For me, the difference this year was just that he moves into this new era, no longer called me to be part of any activity at school.
Obviously, the boys of 9 years, and are larger and independent. Do their jobs and tasks alone ...
I'm having to adapt, to take away. I think now it costs me more to my holding her hand to get to school ...
Yes! I KNOW!! Scooper needs therapy!
Marrrrrche a psychologist.
0 comments:
Post a Comment