"In my room the bed was there, the cupboard there and half the table.
Until it bored me. Then put the bed there and the closet here.
For a while I was encouraged by the news. But boredom eventually return.
I concluded that the source of boredom was the table, or rather, its central location and immutable.
I moved the table over there and the bed in the middle. The result was maverick.
Novelty cheer again, and I settled for the duration of the discomfort caused maverick. It happened that I could not sleep with my face to the wall, which had always been my preferred position.
But after a while the novelty ceased to be such, and there was nothing left the discomfort. So I put the bed here and the closet in the middle.
This time the change was radical. As a closet in the middle of a room is more than maverick. It's cutting edge.
But after a while ... Ah, were it not for that "some time." To be brief, the closet in the middle also made to seem something new and extraordinary.
was necessary to carry out a break, take a strict decision. If, within certain limits can not be any real change, then we must go beyond those limits. When the disagreement is not enough, when the art is ineffective, we must make a revolution.
I decided to sleep in the closet. Anyone who has tried to sleep in a cupboard, standing, know that such discomfort can not sleep at all, not to mention the swelling of the feet and spinal pain.
Yes, that was the right decision. A success, a victory total. Since this time "some time" was also impotent. After some time, then not only become accustomed to the change that is, the change was still a change, but on the contrary, it was becoming increasingly aware of this change, then the pain increased as it passed the time.
So all would have been perfect if not for my physical endurance, resulting unlimited. One night I could not stand more. I left the closet and got into bed.
slept three days and three nights at a stretch. Then I put the cabinet next to the wall and the table in the middle, because the closet in the middle bothered me.
Now the bed is here again, the closet there and the table in the middle. And when boredom consumes me, I remember the days when I was a revolutionary. "
Until it bored me. Then put the bed there and the closet here.
For a while I was encouraged by the news. But boredom eventually return.
I concluded that the source of boredom was the table, or rather, its central location and immutable.
I moved the table over there and the bed in the middle. The result was maverick.
Novelty cheer again, and I settled for the duration of the discomfort caused maverick. It happened that I could not sleep with my face to the wall, which had always been my preferred position.
But after a while the novelty ceased to be such, and there was nothing left the discomfort. So I put the bed here and the closet in the middle.
This time the change was radical. As a closet in the middle of a room is more than maverick. It's cutting edge.
But after a while ... Ah, were it not for that "some time." To be brief, the closet in the middle also made to seem something new and extraordinary.
was necessary to carry out a break, take a strict decision. If, within certain limits can not be any real change, then we must go beyond those limits. When the disagreement is not enough, when the art is ineffective, we must make a revolution.
I decided to sleep in the closet. Anyone who has tried to sleep in a cupboard, standing, know that such discomfort can not sleep at all, not to mention the swelling of the feet and spinal pain.
Yes, that was the right decision. A success, a victory total. Since this time "some time" was also impotent. After some time, then not only become accustomed to the change that is, the change was still a change, but on the contrary, it was becoming increasingly aware of this change, then the pain increased as it passed the time.
So all would have been perfect if not for my physical endurance, resulting unlimited. One night I could not stand more. I left the closet and got into bed.
slept three days and three nights at a stretch. Then I put the cabinet next to the wall and the table in the middle, because the closet in the middle bothered me.
Now the bed is here again, the closet there and the table in the middle. And when boredom consumes me, I remember the days when I was a revolutionary. "
Slawomir Mrozek
0 comments:
Post a Comment