Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bluetooth Gaming Headset 2010

player with video is always better

When I started playing the sport of ball I never imagined where I would be when I was. (Very easy if you think about it) Many will think "as if it has not come to nothing acabao this" because the fact is that I think that having been able to stay in the cadet or junior at the end I managed to live a few years of happy sport is nothing wrong.

Well, now all the travel, training, matches and rampaging fans (always due to a companion course) are over. Like it or not, no more than appear on TV once and automatically begin to enjoy your "little piece" of fame. In my case, thanks to the great national coverage basketball, went on television occasionally and it made a select few know me. Generally I have always given the degree of fanaticism of an individual by checking if he knew me or not and whether there was the first case, Case safe. THIS GUY IS ALL A SCHOLAR IN THE MATTER. I must confess I rarely came across someone who had the "doctorate" in basketball.

As I said before something has happened since I gave my last kick to a basketball making you think that people spend to think about other things like automatically who forgets that is just scratching the tip of the nose. Against all odds, it turns out now that no more abuse boards joy media presence that when cracking based on free throws. I find it hard to grasp that after a life devoted to her repetition, physical and technical crush to get anywhere in the world of basketball, I never go on the cover of Marca.com like never enjoy a full-page newspaper national, but do minga with my camera happens to be one of the most viewed videos. Evidence of the crime are in this blog if you have never seen yet.

All this makes me rethink many things. What have I done wrong? Man, seen in a positive way and always with the aim of auto the truth is I've been doing the "Minga" since I was born, however only a basketball game at 14.

0 comments:

Post a Comment