Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Adidas Slogan In 2010



These days are crazy ... all influenza A N1H1 has everyone upset.
What bothers me most of all is not knowing who to believe. I get several emails per day, which is serious, not serious, you need to have some precautions, precautions that must be others, which exaggerates the number of sick and dead, many more than those who call. ..

I decided not to hear a word about the issue, take the precautions that I think are logical, and calm, BE IN PEACE! Because I think that affects me more than the state of psychosis that has the most people influenza A.

My solution was to find peace in the Bible ... if you also need it, here I copy the text:

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Jehovah is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. He'll deliver you from every trap and from the deadly pestilence. cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings you will find thy shield and buckler is His truth. Do not fear the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor disasters in the day destroyed. thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at your right hand, but you will not come. " Psalm 91

I pray that this ends soon, there are no more victims and we can go out and play, walk, to school ... to live again.
I also ask people not to despair, to protect and raise awareness to protect others too (if you have symptoms, Insulate!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment